This separate suspension mount offer different arm attachment positions and adjusts chassis setup by means of altering the overall width of the car, inner suspension shaft toe angle or both. The new mounts now offer more rigid attachment to improve stability. They are used in the TRF419 Chassis (Item 42285).
- Three types are available. In descending order of width: 1X > 1XA > 1XB (1X parts are included in chassis kit as standard).
- Each item contains 1 pair of A and B mounts.
- Made from lightweight and durable aluminum.
- Intended for use in the front end arm attachment points of rear suspension to change rear toe-in angle.
- Setting spacers are also available as option parts. See Item 54617