Thrilling Drift Action with Brilliant LEDs
This stunning tuner special made its debut at the 2004 Nismo Festival, equipped with a stylish body kit and fully dressed in a unique logos. This beautiful silvia has been accurately reproduced in durable polycarbonate for mounting on Tamiya’s limited edition drift spec TB-02 chassis, and features separately molded side mirrors and rear wing. On top of that, you can install eye-catching LED lights for ultra-realistic drifting action.
Drift Spec TB-02D Chassis
Using the high-performance shaft-driven 4WD TB-02 chassis as a base, Tamiya designers have added special modifications to turn the chassis into a drift-ready machine. Aluminum propeller shaft, front and rear ball differentials, suspension with turnbuckle shaft upper arms, and high-torque servo saver all help the car withstand the rigors of continuous drifting. Furthermore, newly developed Super Driftech tires are made from a low-friction resin material, enabling effortless drifting and long tire life.
Features and Suspension
- Length: 444mm
- Width: 187mm
- Height: 132mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Drift Tire Width/Diameter:(Front&Rear) 26/63mm
- Frame: Bathtub Type
- Drivetrain: Shaft-driven 4WD
- Diff. Gear: Front/Rear Ball Diff.
- Steering Rod: 3-piece
- Suspension: 4-wheel Double Wishbone
- Dampers: CVA mini shock oil dampers
- Gear Ratio: 7.94:1
- Motor: Type RS540
- Speed Controller:ESC (sold separately)
- Headlights : Metal-plated light casings help enhance the realistic look of these bluish-white LED headlights.
- Tail Lights:Tail light fixtures also feature metal-plating for a brilliant red glow.
Separately required items
- R/C Unit: Expec GT-I or 2-channel R/C system
- Battery: Tamiya 7.2V Racing Pack or equivalent with charger
- Alkaline Batteries for Transmitter