Nitro Thunder is a high-performance fully pre-assembled ready to run glow-engine R/C buggy. Equipped with a high powered 2.5cc glow-engine and lightweight shaft driven 4WD chassis, this gas engine 4WD buggy boasts perfect weight distribution for high speed running on off-road dirt tracks or on-road tarmac circuits.
Awesome High-Speed Running comes Ready to Run!
- High Powered FR-15S Glow-Engine
- The Nitro Thunder is propelled by the high power .15 size (2.5cc) FR-15S Glow-Engine and features a new rear exhaust layout. The slide carburetor couples with fully adjustable settings including needle valve (for high engine RPM), slow needle (for low to mid RPM) and idle adjustment screw. Controlled braking at top speeds is made possible thanks to an easy to control disk brake based braking system. Employing a recoil starter, your ready-to-run buggy will have a clean start everytime.
- Ready to Run!
- Chassis comes fully assembled with engine pre-installed, blue metallic body pre-painted and stickers all fully applied. Radio control system features transmitter designed by internationally renowned German industrial designer, H. A. Muth. Ergonomic design places steering wheel and trigger for optimum driving performance.
- Overall length: 440mm; Overall width: 265mm; Overall height: 175mm Weight: 2570g (*Including batteries, fuel unloaded)
- Chassis material: fiber glass based nylon
- Suspension: Independent double wishbone front and rear suspension
- Drive train: Shaft driven 4WD
- Tire width/diameter: 40/90mm (front and rear)
- 2ch. transmitter included
Items required (sold separately)
- Glow plug heater
- fuel filler
- glow-engine fuel and R6/AA/UM3 batteries for transmitter & receiver