TAMIYA 24303 1/24 Sports Car Series ZENT Cerumo SC 2006
Following the release of the Open Interface Tom’s SC430 and Mobil 1 SC, Tamiya now announces the Toyota Team Cerumo ZENT Cerumo SC as we continue to release examples of this new Super GT machine.
About the ZENT Cerumo SC 2006
Toyota Team Cerumo and its driver combo of Toranosuke Takagi and Yuji Tachikawa were the 2005 Super GT champions and looked to carry the success over into the 2006 season. Trading in their venerable Supra for the new SC430 race car developed from the Lexus luxury coupe, the team placed a respectable 5th place at Round 1 Suzuka. This was eventually followed by podium finishes, with the team taking 1st place at Round 5 Sugo and 3rd place at Round 7 Motegi. Consistent performances led to 5th place on the final overall points standings for a fine debut year performance for the new car.
About the model
- 1/24 scale assembly kit model of the ZENT Cerumo SC 2006.
- Length: 193mm, Width: 82mm
- Sleek aerodynamic form accurately reproduced, including 3-piece front fender.
- Detailed racing cockpit features full roll cage.
- Nylon mesh parts included to reproduce front air intake details.
- Metal transfers for side mirror surfaces and manufacturer emblems add eye-catching body highlights.
- High-quality Cartograf decals for the red and silver body gradation and all sponsor markings.
- Die-cast insert for underpanel provides added weight and realism.