- The Z Wingmagnum is the all-new machine which features in the triumphant Japanese Mini 4WD comic book return “Let’s & Go!! Return Racers!!” which appears in the “Coro Coro Aniki” comic released October 2014 in Japan.
- The machine features a large front cowl with stretched horizontal air intakes on the front, plus a covered inner wing.
- The model runs on the AR Chassis.
- Features Fluorescent Green 5-spoke wheels and 26mm diameter low-profile tires.
The AR chassis is designed to offer its driver durability, customizability and ease of maintenance, all of which are vital ingredients for a successful Mini 4WD racer. Its aerodynamic form smoothly allows air to pass through the chassis interior as the machine runs, performing the vital function of cooling the batteries and motor and extending their effectiveness. The air intakes on the chassis and body are integrated for optimal performance. This high-speed racing chassis also features low-friction plastic bearings to ensure that any loss of power from the engine to the wheels is minimal in nature. The underpanel and diffuser can be removed from the model without taking off the body, while a low-friction rear skid bar is fitted to slash time loss experienced on tricky slope sections, and keep the racer on the track where it belongs. Features a 3.5:1 gear ratio.
- Overall Lenght: 155mm, Width: 97mm, Height: 43mm
- Motor included.
- Snap-together easy assembly
- R6/AA/UM3 batteries (x2)